Avery will be awarding a 6-month membership to Dylan’s Candy Bar Candy of the month Club to one randomly drawn commenter. In the novel, the heroine makes herself Fuck-it Buckets which are candy filled buckets from Dylan’s Candy bar (or any candy store) when she’s stressed out. Just leave a comment with your email address and you are entered! Find the picture below:
Book 1 in The Manhattanites series. (78,000 words, M/F, HEA, Erotic Romance, Contemporary)
Milan’s notorious playboy, Prince Tittoni, seems to have everything—Lamborghinis, exotic women, palaces throughout Europe and business success. Ramping up his fabric company to go global with a new apparel brand, he ruthlessly stops supplying fabrics to the American client who inspired the collection. But once they meet, what’s he willing to give to get her in his bed?
Upper East Side designer Lex Easton has already endured her fair share of hard knocks. She’ll be damned if she’ll let an Italian stud muffin knock her down. So what if she named her favorite vibrator after him? With Fashion Week approaching, she’ll do whatever it takes to secure the fabrics she needs to make her clothing line an international success—even sleep with her rival.
Lex’s Louboutins are dug in deep to win this war. All’s fair in love and fashion!
Inside Scoop: Though the hero and heroine remain monogamous, their Prada-wearing friends indulge in a ménage a trois and other fashionable sexual fun and games.
Withdrawing her hand from his, she raised her right thumb to collect a fallen tear as she caught her breath. “Thank you for your time, Your Majesty.” Lex wrapped the pashmina tighter around her shoulders. “I’ll ring Goldbaum & Goldstein first thing in the morning.” She crossed her arms, likely not happy with having to go to a different manufacturer.
Massimo hadn’t heard about the Gold’s before. “Are they a new fabric supplier?” I haven’t met Signor Goldbaum or Signor Goldstein. Nice people to work with?”
“Very. Sarah Goldbaum and Hannah Goldstein have been friends with me since college.” Her eyes sparked a challenge he didn’t wish for. “At Columbia University I majored in Women’s Studies and they graduated in—International Law. They were in my sorority.”
“International law?” His tonsils throbbed as if a frog had leapt down his throat. “Who are Sara and Hannah?”
“My lawyers! G and G represent Manhattan’s finest. They never lose a case.”
“Aaugh!” Without intention he stood, enraged. It was impossible to sit. Royal etiquette rule number one, titled Grace. His mother, Elisabetta Giada, Princess of Oro, taught him as a boy. Always walk away from nastiness—never stick around or react. Massimo threw his damask napkin over his plate. He couldn’t manage her meltdown, remain professional and be dignified at the same time. One minute she’d flirt, next second she’d cry, and then she’d threaten. He realized he may not be any better. “If you will mi scusi, dinner is over. Buona notte.”
“Good night to you too,” she echoed, dropping her head between her hands.
He marched away, unsure what else he could do for her. If he stayed, they’d rip one another to pieces. Her lawyers didn’t worry him. Girasoli contracted the best legal counsel money could buy. But would the courts see it his way or hers?
25 New Yorker Insights Learned in Undressed by Avery Aster
- Your vagina can take a guy’s shaft and nuts…at the same time.
- Always name your butt plug after Anderson Cooper.
- Pre-ejaculation while jetting a plane over Italy causes turbulence.
- Never let a dog sleep in your bed, especially three dogs. It’ll ruin your sex life.
- If he’s as hung as an Evian bottle, it’s best to look away.
- Always retain the legal services of female lawyers, particularly ones named; Sarah Goldbaum and Hannah Goldstein.
- Never allow your mother to spend your line of credit on a psychic from the Caribbean.
- Sexual frustration leads to good business practices, enough to earn three hundred million dollars.
- If Bergdorf’s, Barney’s and Saks Fifth Avenue reject your upcoming fashion collections try selling it to JCPenny’s.
- Use your American Express reward points wisely.
- Bellini cocktail consumption will induce foot fetishes.
- Swedish Fish, Now & Later, and Gummy Bears from Dylan’s Candy Bar are perfect for your fuck-it bucket.
- Everyone should be so lucky to have a best friend like Taddy Brill.
- Never drive a Ford Thunderbird off a cliff thinking you’re Thelma & Louise.
- Stay away from any woman named Scilla or Ottavia.
- Wearing Tory Burch ballet flats while racing a sports car may cause ones clitoris to hum.
- Think twice before sitting Lady Gaga and Madonna next to one another at your fashion show.
- Prada and a condom, when worn together, are known to make bisexual men go bonkbuster cra-cra.
- Altering a vintage Valentino dress, formerly worn by socialite Nati Abascal, may land you on the red carpet.
- We should all get fucked in Fendi.
- When in love, you can have as many orgasms as you like…in one day!
- Slow dancing to Giuseppe Verdi enhances one’s emotional state.
- Never argue with your lover in public, above all—never in front of Anna Wintour, Marc Jacobs, or Karl Lagerfeld.
- Playing Simon Says, in bed, may lead one to reveal their true feelings. So will strip dancing in front of him to the song Girls, Girls, Girls by Mötley Crüe.
- And finally, he must always say, “I love you,” first.
Avery Aster is an American novelist who pens erotic romance for Ellora’s Cave. As an Upper East Side resident and a graduate from New York University Avery is celebrated for giving readers an inside look at the city’s glitzy nightlife, socialite sexcapades, and tall tales of the über-rich and ultra-famous. “I write about what I see in my metropolis which never sleeps—Manhattanites on the quest for a passionate thrill,” Avery says. “By and large, my characters are drop-dead gorgeous, ripped straight from the headlines and on the hunt for their next conquest.”
Undressed, book one, launched The Manhattanites series exploring people’s forbidden desires of lust and longing. When Avery’s star-studded cast unites it always feels like forever and everyone has a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Log on to AveryAster.com for upcoming book releases or email Avery@AveryAster.com to join The Manhattanites fan club.